Manic Monday

I said awhile ago I was back yet I continued to not post... Not cool,
I know!
This is for my cousin, you should go visit her in her lemony world... She's turning into quite the blog genius!! I'm so proud of her... *tear* ;)

Anyways... Sunday nights I work graveyard so technically... Its Monday, if anything I will try to post at least on this day.
Manic Monday will be a list of complains, thoughts, fears or anything currently on my mind.
{kinda scary, I know, but this is my world... so there :p}

___________________

1.} what in the world will I do with my kids this week...
2.} why does summer feel so stressful??
3.} i don't think my husband respects me, this needs to be addressed right away!!!
4.} OMG I think Pretty Little Liars starts Tuesday.... Yes I'm guilty to watching ABC Family...
What can I say 'Piper Halliwell' is in it... And I LOVE Charmed!!!
5.} I really need to get more organized, maybe that's the reason for #3.....
6.} getting organized involves cleaning my craft room... I really miss sewing!
7.} i cant get this dream I had out of my head... In it -I took in 3 young girls who were abanded by their mother, aged 8, 3 & a baby -6mo or so....
What it means.... I may never know but those girls sure did touch my heart. Dreams can be so real sometimes.
8.} i need to get our summer curriculum figured out so my 'real' kiddies
Don't get lazy.... Sight words, math and reading... I also need to work on writing with my soon to be 6th grade son....
9.} dress shops... Must find a chiffon flower girl dress for the daughter.
10.} finances, menu planning & respect are KEY this week....

Have a great week! <3

2 comments:



Patricia said...

Awwwww... thanks for the post!

I'm sorry your feeling so stressed. You are just having a bad week because of the stolen tailgate and phone! IT'll all come together. It always does.

p.s. I am ready for you to start sewing again too ♥

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. I hope to see you around again soon!

Post a Comment