7/365

Today was a busy day.. Tomorrow my kids are going to Utah (Brianhead)
with their aunt (my husbands aunt) and
we will follow on Saturday.
Do to having only 1 car and work I had to wait till
the last minute to locate snow gloves..

Have you ever had to find a needle in a haystack?
ie: gloves in the desert/Vegas

sheesh... 13 stores later.. I did..

and it (they) were at....
The Childrens Place. LOL

The last place I looked too. lol. silly me.
silly them.. lol

PhotobucketPhotobucket
(HA... yes Andrews gloves are pink.. the ONLY pair I could find in his size.. he doesn't mind.. thank goodness.. cause he didn't have much of a choice! lol)


both kids now have new gloves and new coats!
Thanks to 70% off at JCPenney! whoohoo.. !

sorry for the suck-tastic pictures..
I NEED to start using my camera
and not my cell phone.. LOL..
pure laziness I tell ya!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment